We are always looking for motivated, dependable CNAs and Caregivers to provide high-quality homecare in the San Gabriel and Pomona Valleys.
We are committed to our most reliable and responsible CNAs and Caregivers. Our caregivers have a sense of belonging, and enjoy working for our agency.
Our hiring standards are high, so please apply if you have all of the following:
- CNA Training, or at least two years of experience as a Caregiver
- Personal Hygiene Care experience (bathing, hygiene, etc.)
- Verifiable references
- A positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Fluent English Speaking and Writing Skills
- A valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, and proof of insurance
- A clean criminal history
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Bank account for direct deposit
- Active Email Address
Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
Weekend work is required, so you’ll need to be available on weekends to be considered for employment.
The first step in being considered for employment is completing our online inquiry. We will contact you regarding the next steps. Thank You!
Click here for our Caregiver Online